Discover smart functionality
Enjoy easy mobile collaboration wherever work takes you. Latitude 2120’s robust design and smart connectivity options help keep your office at your fingertips.
- Operating system — Windows 7 Professional.
- Flexible connectivity — Connect to the internet, the office and even virtualized computing environments from virtually anywhere.1
- Smart collaboration — Collaborate with ease using the built-in microphone, webcam and optional high-definition (HD) multi-touch screen.
- Road-ready design — Get protection against drops from Latitude 2120’s rubberized, easy-grip outer casing.
- Coverage inside and out — Upgrade your keyboard to include antimicrobial protection2 and a tamper-resistant design to help prevent lost key caps.
- Versatile data storage — Add an optional 128 GB3 solid-state drive (SSD) for low power consumption, quiet performance and fast access to data.
Discover true flexibility
The lightweight, portable Latitude 2120 makes the perfect secondary system or shared device.
Versatile, eye-catching display — Choose from three antiglare LED displays with options such as multi-touch controls, 90/180/270 image rotation and HD resolution.
Multitasking made easy — Get support for multitasking and intensive applications when you choose the Intel® Atom™ Processor N550 option and Operating system — Windows 7 Professional.
Choose your color — Outfit your Latitude 2120 with one of three durable rubberized finishes in black, blue or red. (Colors not available in all regions.)
Work longer. Work smarter — Get peace of mind over the lifecycle of your Latitude 2120 with a long-life 6-cell battery, which includes a three-year warranty. (Coming in April 2011.)
Discover Latitude fundamentals.
Experience a cost-efficient mobile computing solution that includes all the core fundamentals of the business-proven Dell Latitude family.
- Simplified management: Push updates overnight to the stored netbooks in the Dell Mobile Computing Station (sold separately) via a remote system management solutions such as Dell KACE.
- Easy, efficient response to business:Enable solutions such as collaborative meetings or secondary managed systems for desktop users with optional full systems-management support (wake on LAN, ASF, SMS and more).
- Designed for low TCO: Get the low cost of ownership your business deserves with service and support options to assist with maintenance over the lifecycle of your Latitude 2120.
- Long-term stability: Take advantage of the Latitude commitment to image stability and image management through Dell’s Custom Factory Integration program. Get the support you need now and later with optional Dell ProSupport services.4